Release 6.13 - 2017-01-13¶
- [CentOS] Supported the latest Percona Server 5.6.
- [CentOS] Supported the latest Percona Server 5.7.
- [CentOS] Supported the latest MySQL 5.5.
- [CentOS] Supported the latest MySQL 5.6.
- [CentOS] Supported the latest MySQL 5.7.
- Supported MariaDB 10.2.3.
- Supported MySQL 5.7.17.
- [Storage mode] Reduced index size for multiple column index.
Release 6.11 - 2016-11-29¶
- [deb][debian] Supported MariaDB 10.x package for Debian jessie.
Release 6.10 - 2016-10-29¶
- [deb][ubuntu] Supported MariaDB 10.x package for Ubuntu 16.04
- [deb][ubuntu] Supported Ubuntu 16.10 (Yakkety Yak)
- [Ubuntu] Added document how to install Mroonga for MariaDB on Ubuntu 16.04.
- [Install][Tutorial] Improved sample SQL format for easy to copy and paste.
- [rpm][centos] Supported latest MySQL 5.6.34, MySQL 5.7.16, Percona Server 5.6.33 and Percona Server 5.7.15. [groonga-dev,04169] [Reported by Hiroshi Kagami]
- [mysql57][wrapper] Fixed a bug that
COUNT(*)with InnoDB doesn't return correct number of records because behavior of InnoDB was changed since MySQL 5.7. [Reported by koyama_wataru_7]
- Hiroshi Kagami
Release 6.09 - 2016-09-29¶
- [storage] Supported nonexistent reference insert check for
FOREIGN KEY. [Gitter:https://gitter.im/groonga/ja?at=57d629477b9f8167113efb04] [Reported by mizutamazukki]
Release 6.08 - 2016-08-29¶
- [rpm][centos] Supported latest MariaDB 5.5.50 on CentOS 7.
- [rpm][centos] Supported Percona Server 5.6/5.7 on CentOS 6/7.
- [Limitations] Updated description about table limitations. There is a good news that the limitation about the maximum number of records are relaxed. In the past, it is described as 268,435,455 records, but it turns out that actually you can store more records.
- Supported MariaDB 10.2.1
- Fixed compile error with GCC 6.1.1.
Release 6.07 - 2016-08-04¶
- [storage mysql57] Supported
COUNT(*)skip optimization for
- [Ubuntu] Dropped Ubuntu 15.10 (Wily Werewolf) support. It had been reached to End of Life on July 28, 2016.
- [windows] Updated bundled MariaDB to 10.1.16.
- [mariadb55] Fixed to disable
COUNT(*)skip optimization when it can't be applied correctly. For example,
SELECT COUNT(*) FROM users WHERE age = 29;is such a case on MariaDB 5.5.
Release 6.06 - 2016-06-30¶
- [mariadb10] Fixed a crash bug on MariaDB 10.x. [Gitter:groonga/ja:57746049265214c130a655ed][Reported by yoyoshifgs]
Release 6.05 - 2016-06-29¶
- [centos] Supported CentOS 6.8.
- [storage] Supported multibyte column name in inplace ALTER TABLE. Note that MySQL 5.6 or later can use inplace ALTER TABLE for adding columns and indexes.
- [storage] Supported ORDER BY LIMIT optimization for multibyte column. [Gitter:groonga/ja:575e6e671cf76dd64536997c][Reported by yoyoshifgs]
- [storage count skip] Fixed invalid optimization which should no be applied. It affects to the result of row count. [Gitter:groonga/ja:5761ea97da1c26b045368c84][Reported by yoyoshifgs]
- Fixed to apply custom normalizer even if collation is bin family. [Gitter:groonga/ja:576d2a2d80f1c6a5257f1270][Reported by big_bridge_]
Release 6.03 - 2016-05-29¶
- [storage] Fixed a bug that full text index against multibyte column doesn't work. [Gitter:groonga/ja:5745315728011d9f574b9425][Reported by yoyoshifgs]
Release 6.02 - 2016-04-29¶
- [deb] Supported multiarch. [Reported by hirobanex]
- [Release procedure (XXX not yet translated)] Updated to use Visual Studio 12(2013) in building instruction in Windows.
- [Boolean mode] Translated documentation about boolean mode.
- [experimental][mariadb10.2] Supported MariaDB 10.2.0.
- [Debian GNU/Linux] Dropped Debian 7.0 (Wheezy). It had been reached to End of Life on April 26, 2016.
- [Ubuntu] Supported Ubuntu 16.04 (Xenial Xerus)
- [storage] Supported mutlibyte characters in column name. [Gitter:groonga/ja:570270f7d478c81e2cbcdc89][Reported by yoyoshifgs]
- Fixed compile error with MySQL 5.7.
Release 6.01 - 2016-03-29¶
- Added a warning when deprecated keyword "parser" is used. [Patch by GMO Media, Inc.]
- [storage] Reduced index size when
WITH_POSITIONis used without tokenizer. Stopped to add
WITH_POSITIONto index that doesn't use tokenizer. Index without tokenizer doesn't need to store position information. Because there is only one token.
- [Windows] Fixed URLs of binaries for Windows. [Reported by torinky]
- Added missing LZ4 source. [GitHub#100][Reported by Hiroshi Hatake]
- [Ubuntu] Dropped Ubuntu 15.04 (Vivid Vervet) support. It had been reached to End of Life on February 4, 2016.
- [Windows] Updated base MariaDB to 10.1.13.
- Fixed a bug that the following UDFs can't be used in
MATCH AGAINST. [groonga-dev,03964][Reported by Hironori Matsubara]
- [storage] Fixed a bug that
DELETEwithout condition remains unique indexes. [GitHub#99][Reported by GMO Media, Inc.]
- GMO Media, Inc.
- Hironori Matsubara
- Hiroshi Hatake
Release 6.00 - 2016-02-29¶
- [mroonga_normalize()] Add missing
CREATE FUNCTIONto install SQL. [GitHub#94][Patch by Naoya Murakami]
- Naoya Murakami
- News - 5.x
- Release 5.12 - 2016-01-29
- Release 5.11 - 2015-12-29
- Release 5.10 - 2015-11-29
- Release 5.09 - 2015-10-29
- Release 5.08 - 2015-09-29
- Release 5.06 - 2015-08-31
- Release 5.05 - 2015/07/29
- Release 5.04 - 2015/06/29
- Release 5.03 - 2015/05/29
- Release 5.02 - 2015/04/29
- Release 5.01 - 2015/03/29
- Release 5.00 - 2015/02/09
- News - 4.x
- News - 3.x
- Release 3.12 - 2014/01/29
- Release 3.11 - 2013/12/29
- Release 3.10 - 2013/11/29
- Release 3.09 - 2013/10/29
- Release 3.08 - 2013/9/29
- Release 3.07 - 2013/8/29
- Release 3.06 - 2013/7/29
- Release 3.05 - 2013/6/29
- Release 3.04 - 2013/5/29
- Release 3.03 - 2013/4/29
- Release 3.02 - 2013/3/29
- Release 3.01 - 2013/2/28
- Release 3.00 - 2013/2/9
- News - 2.x
- News - 1.x