8. How to contribute to Mroonga¶
We welcome your contributions to the Mroonga Project. There are many ways to contribute, such as using Mroonga, introduction to others, etc. For example, if you find a bug when using Mroonga, you are welcome to report the bug. Coding and documentation are also welcome for Mroonga and its related projects.
- As a user:
If you are interested in Mroonga, please read this document and try it.
- As a spokesman:
Please introduce Mroonga to your friends and colleagues.
- As a developer: Bug report, development and documentation
This section describes the details.
- 8.1. 見つけたバグを報告するには
- 8.2. 再現可能なバグ報告をするためのデータをあつめるには
- 8.3. How to contribute in documentation topics
- 8.3.1. The things you must do at first
- 8.3.2. The things you need to do every tasks
- 8.3.3. The things you need to do every files